Please also indicate your J-DAS (Johne’s Dairy Assurance Score by) selecting the score in the dropdown box
8. Conditions of Entry
I/we as the owner of cattle entered and exhibited at IDW agree to the following:
ENTRY, RISK WARNING, WAIVER, RELEASE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FOR DAIRY LIVESTOCK EXHIBITORS
Name of the Organising (Show or Breed) Society (the Society): INTERNATIONAL DAIRY WEEK PTY LTD Dates/Duration of Event: 19th to 23rd January 2020
The Society advises that the participation, including passive participation, in events or activities at an agricultural show contains elements of risk, both obvious and inherent. The risks involved may result in property damage and/or personal injury, including death. By exhibiting in the Show:
1. I, the signatory, acknowledge, agree, and understand that participation, including passive participation, in events and activities at this, or at any show contains an element of risk of injury and I agree that I undertake any such risk voluntarily of my own free will and at my own risk.
2. I, the signatory, acknowledge, agree, and understand that the risk warning at the top of this form constitutes a ‘risk warning’ for the purposes of Division 5 of the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW).
3. I, the signatory, acknowledge the risk referred to above and agree to waive any and all rights that I, or any other person claiming through me, may have against the Society in relation to any loss or injury (including death) that is suffered by me as a result of the undersigned’s participation in any event held by the show.
4. The signatory must continually indemnify the Society, together with any other organisation or person involved in the conduct of the Show, on a full indemnity basis against any claim or proceeding that is made, threatened or commenced and any liability, loss (including consequential loss and loss of profits), damages or expense (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) that the Society incurs or suffers, as a direct or indirect result of the participants participation in any event held by the Society. This release continues forever and binds all of my heirs, successors, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
5. I acknowledge that it is a condition of exhibiting in the Show that the Society and any person or body directly or indirectly associated with the Show are absolved from all liability arising for injury or damage to myself or my property, howsoever caused, arising out of my exhibiting in the Show.
6. I acknowledge that the Society relies on the information provided by me and state that all such information is accurate and complete.
7. I acknowledge that I must produce evidence to the Society that I have a current policy of public liability insurance.
8. the undersigned on his or her own behalf and the exhibitor and the principals and agents of the exhibitor acknowledge and agree that they and each of them:
i. are bound by, and will act at all times in accordance with the rules and regulations for the preparation and presentation of registered dairy livestock and the unethical practice in the showing, exhibition and promotion of registered dairy livestock and will accept any final decision made thereunder;
ii. accepts that any action which may be taken under the above may be reported to any association registering purebred livestock; and
iii. release and agree to hold the show, exhibition or sale and its officials, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and volunteers (collectively “the organisers”) harmless from any action taken under this agreement, the rules and regulations for the preparation and presentation of registered dairy livestock and the unethical practice in the showing, exhibition and promotion of registered dairy livestock, or any other show, exhibition or sale rules and regulations, and release the organisers from and against any injury, damage or loss suffered during or in connection with the show, exhibition or sale, whether or not such injury, damage or loss resulted from or was contributed to directly or indirectly, by the acts or omissions of the organisers.
I have read this Entry, Risk Warning, Waiver, Release and Acknowledgement form and acknowledge and agree with its contents.
I have made any further enquires which I feel are necessary or desirable and fully understand the risks involved in this activity. I fully understand its terms and understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it. I have signed the documents freely and voluntarily without any inducement made to me and intend my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by the law. IDW Exhibitor Information and Rules and Regulations
I have read the information provided for Exhibitors and agree to abide by the rules and regulations of IDW.
DECLARATION OF MINORS – UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
On the day of the event will you be under the age of 18?
If you are under the age of 18 years on the Event Day, your parent or guardian must sign this declaration. I certify that I am the parent/guardian of the entrant who will be under the age of 18 years of age on the day of the Event and that he/she has trained for and has my consent to participate in the Event. I testify that I have read the above and acknowledge acceptance of the stated conditions on behalf of the minor specified above.
In consideration of the facilities provided to us, I myself, my executors, administrators and assigns and for the child/children/under age person/s (if applicable) absolutely release and discharge the Show Society and any person directly or indirectly associated with the Event from all claims, demands and proceedings arising out of, or connected with, participation in the Event that I or the child/children/under age person/s may suffer or sustain. Parent/guardian name:
Yes - I do you agree to the Declaration of the minors conditions: Entry Fees
All fees are GST inclusive and non-refundable.
Entry Fee $35.00 including GST per entry entered (i.e. if animal is entered twice fee = $35.00 x 2 + $50.00)
Bedding $50.00 including GST per animal entered
Clipping Frame $110.00 including GST per space
Catalogue $8.00 including GST
Late Entries Accepted @ $120.00 including GST per entry entered (includes entry & bedding)
Arrival and Departure of Exhibits
Unless by prior arrangement, access to Tatura Park for arrival will be from Thursday 16th January 2020 and all exhibits must be off the grounds by 3.00 pm on Friday 24th January 2020..
Random testing of exhibited cattle will be conducted on every first and second milk place getter and any other cattle at the judges or stewards discretion.
Provision of Name/Address for Official Sponsors & Media Consent
Media coverage is both beneficial to the success of International Dairy Week and your own stud business. Media coverage may include newspapers, television, radio, trade publications or journals and social media (facebook and twitter). Your details may be given to authorised media personnel and sponsors of IDW. Livestreaming of all IDW Shows will take place and exhibitors and cattle will be randomly filmed when in the show ring. Official photographers will be taking photos during IDW to post on IDW’s facebook and for use in advertising and promotional activities.
All animals brought onto the showgrounds must be scanned by the NLIS representatives.
Code of Ethics
I/We agree to act in accordance with the IDW Code of Ethics at all times.
Do you agree to the Conditions of Entry laid out above?